Show Mobile Navigation

Popular Posts

Special Discount

Invite all Facebook Friends in Just Single Click

Haryana Marble House - 01:33
Today here i am sharing a Trick about invite all facebook frinds in single click to like your fanpage. So its not a tough job just follow the few easy instructions and lets get started. Trick is Fully Whitehat and helps you to increase your facebook likes.Don't Worry we never spam.Use my solid trick to beat your competitor and gain fame from public.if You Liked my Trick than Don't Forgot To Share and Comment.You can use my trick freely.Many people asked me that it is not possible to invite all facebook friends in single click to solve the problem i had shared a great trick about invite all friends to Facebook page in single click .Yes using easy JavaScript trick we can invite all our friends at once and they can be added easily.

Step By Step Teaching of Trick:

1) Log in To Your Facebook A/c
2) Open Facebook Page Where You Want  To Invite Friends
3) Press CTRL + SHIFT + k ( If Using Chrome).OR Press CTRL + SHIFT + J ( if Using Mozilla Firefox )
4) Click on Console Tab

6) Now open and copy the script
Open Script
7) Paste the script in console box in facebook Which had already opened.
8) Press enter and wait.
9) You Are done enjoy likes.

From Editors Desk:

I Given you My Whole script made by me and my team.If any problem in inviting friends you can comment below freely.




Daily Updates In Your E-mail

 

Let's Taste Our Tricks

Subscribe TricsTeaching.com to Get Free Premium Stuff